PostPac winter 2021
Convenient, simple, secure
Teddy bears, books, clothes, folders, bottles or cakes – whatever you’re sending, the ideal shipping packaging is called PostPac. Make sure your consignment reaches its destination safely. And attracts undivided attention.
All PostPacs have now been ecologically optimized:
recycled cardboard is now exclusively used for all PostPacs and the carbon emissions created during manufacturing are offset 100%.
PostPac benefits at a glance:
- PostPacs can be used multiple times, which helps to protect the environment.
- They’re also easy to put together in just a few steps!
- The protruding edges on all sides serve as crumple zones and provide optimal protection for the contents.
- The simple front fastening offers additional protection.
- The side wings in the lid offer optimal theft protection.
- The integrated adhesive tape makes it quick and easy to secure the PostPac.
- PostPac is an attractive, eco-friendly form of packaging and ensures you make a good impression.
- Sizes 0, 1 and 2 can also be left in the letter box storage compartment if the recipient is not at home.
- More extensive A4 documentation, clothes etc.
- interior: 32.0 x 22.4 x 12 cm (length x width x height)
- external: 35.5 x 24 x 12.5 cm (length x width x height) (MyPost24: M)
- approx. 209 g
- 1 unit (can only be ordered in sets of 10 units each)
Price: CHF 27.90 per 10 units
Declaring and clearing through customs: easily and conveniently from home.
Link: Declaring and clearing through customs