Unique, practical and secure
The popular PostPac Eco range is set to receive an artistic addition: Swiss Post is launching the first PostPac ART, designed by Swiss photographer Ester Vonplon. This PostPac has the poetic title “Birds sing in their sleep” (Singen Vögel im Schlaf), and its origins lie in the photographer’s encounter with Arctic terns in far northern climes. Find out more at swisspost.ch/postpac-art.
Teddy bears, books, clothes, folders, bottles or cake − whatever you’re sending, this artistic parcel packaging will add an extra touch of fun. The PostPac ART is a limited edition and is sure to become a collector’s item for anyone with a knowledge and love of art.
PostPac benefits at a glance:
- PostPacs can be used multiple times, which helps to protect the environment.
- They’re also easy to put together in just a few steps!
- The protruding edges on all sides serve as crumple zones and provide optimal protection for the contents.
- The simple front fastening offers additional protection.
- The side wings in the lid offer optimal theft protection.
- The integrated adhesive tape makes it quick and easy to secure the PostPac.
- PostPac is an attractive, eco-friendly form of packaging and ensures you make a good impression.
- Sizes 0, 1 and 2 can also be left in the letter box storage compartment if the recipient is not at home.
- More extensive A4 documentation, clothes etc.
- interior: 32.0 x 22.4 x 12 cm (length x width x height)
- external: 35.5 x 24 x 12.5 cm (length x width x height)
- 1 unit (can only be ordered in sets of 10 units each)
Price: CHF 27.90 per 10 units = 10% discount on single unit price. Single unit price CHF 3.10 (only available at branches).
Declaring and clearing through customs: easily and conveniently from home.
Link: Declaring and clearing through customs
Set of 10 units